The Ultra-Care Excel 4500 is a combination mattress system providing both alternating pressure and low air loss for the management and treatment of pressure ulcers. It features a 5″ alternating pressure upper surface with a 3″ foam base for therapeutic support with bottom-out protection.
- 20 rows of 5″ alternating pressure air cells with 3″ integrated foam base
- Separate compartment for foam base inside polyurethane cover prevents soiling
- Ventilated nylon/polyurethane cells are easy to disconnect, durable, and provide a micro-climate that reduces moisture
- CPR quick deflate at head of mattress
- Quilted nylon zipper cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, and vapor permeable
- Digital high-output pump has an easy-to-use design and provides static and alternating-pressure therapy for maximum comfort
- Maintains low air loss benefit regardless of operating mode
- Includes 8″ mattress, cover, and high-output digital pump
- Weight capacity: 425 lbs
- Dimensions: 80″ x 35.5″ x 8″
- Two-year warranty on mattress and pump
To provide patients with the support they need to manage and treat pressure ulcers, choose the Ultra-Care Excel Alternating Pressure Mattress.
“Pump: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov . Mattress: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene and Toluene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .”