The Jazzy® Elite ES delivers a reliable blend of power, performance and style for your active lifestyle.
The in-line, front-wheel drive technology provides tight turns around corners for optimal indoor maneuverability in small spaces and large front wheels for extra absorption over obstacles.
With superb climbing capabilities combined with front anti-tip wheels for transitioning over grade changes easily, the Jazzy Elite ES handles various terrains with ease.
- In-line, front-wheel drive technology
- 40 amp, PG GC 3 controller
- Simple main frame design for easy serviceability
- Comfort high-back seat with headrest
- Jazzy® Armor® controller guard to protect from daily wear and tear
- Basic Jazzy Armor shroud decals
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
Jazzy® Elite ES
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Length1,2||34.75″/41″ (with footplate)|
|Maximum Speed3||Up to 4 mph|
|Ground Clearance1||1.85″ at motors|
|Front Wheels||3″ solid anti-tips|
|Drive Wheels||9″ solid|
|Rear Wheels||6″ solid casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, in-line, front-wheel drive|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||20″W x 20″D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||21.5″ – 23.5″|
|Standard Electronics||40A, PG GC3|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, U-1|
|Standard Battery Charger||3.5A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range3,6||Up to 15 miles|
|Battery Weight5||25 lbs. each|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece4||69 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||50.2 lbs. (comfort, high-back)|
|Standard Seat Size||16″x16″-18″; 18″x18″-20″; 20″x18″-20″|
|Medicare Code Coverage||Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)|
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty on frame;
13-month limited warranty on electronics;
13-month limited warranty on drive motors;
13-month limited on batteries
1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.