Elevate your life to the next level!
At the touch of a switch, the Jazzy Air® 2 elevates 12” in just 11 seconds. With a sleek, more modern look, this power chair safely drives at speeds up to 4 mph while elevated, allowing users to enjoy face-to-face social engagement. With Mid-Wheel 6® Drive and Active-Trac® Suspension, the Jazzy Air® 2 offers enhanced performance and stability both indoors and out.
- High-back or solid seat pan, reclining sport seat. Seat features 2” of depth adjustment. Choice of 16”x16”-18”, 18”x18”-20”, 20”x20”-22”
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
- Height adjustable headrest
- Newly re-designed lift features:
- 2” lower seat-to-floor height enables user to sit comfortably at standard table or desk
- Raises and lowers in 11 seconds by using the Air switch or VR2 joystick
- Additional features:
- Drives safely at 4 mph in the elevated position
- Integrated foot platform with rubber insert and 2”of adjustment for comfort in both the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Bright LED marker lights offers visibility in all environments
- Active-Trac® suspension with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology allows for maximum stability in the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Single-sided caster forks for enhanced maneuverability
- Under seat front storage compartment keeps your valuables accessible
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
Jazzy Air® 2
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Length1,2||33.21″/42″ (with footplate)”|
|Maximum Speed3||Up to 4.0 mph (elevated and non-elevated position)|
|Ground Clearance1||1″ at motor bracket|
|Front Wheels||6″ solid casters|
|Drive Wheels||10″ flat free|
|Rear Wheels||6″ solid casters|
|Drivetrain||Two motor, Mid-Wheel 6® drive|
|Braking System||Regenerative and Electro-mechanical|
|Suspension Type||Active-Trac® with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||20″W x 20″-22″D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||21.25” – 33”|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, U-1
Optional 40 Ah
|Battery Weight5||U1 Batteries: 24.5 lbs.
40 Ah Batteries: 32.5 lbs.
|Standard Battery Charger||5 amp, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range3,6||Up to 16.8 miles (U1)
Up to 19.2 miles (40 Ah)
|Warranty||5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors;
13-month limited on batteries.
1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.