The all new Medicare-reimbursable Jazzy® EVO 614 is here! The Jazzy® EVO 614 provides the freedom to navigate small spaces and tight corners indoors with a narrow base width of only 22”.
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Narrow base width of only 22″
- Maximum speed up to 4.4 mph
- 13.75″ perforated tires
- Mid-wheel 6® Technology offers tight turning radius around doorways and corners
- Pride’s patented Active-Trac (ATX) Suspension ensures a smooth ride experience over uneven surfaces
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 5-Year limited warranty on frame
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors
Jazzy® EVO 614
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed3||Up to 4.4 mph|
|Front Wheels||6″ Casters|
|Drive Wheels||13.75″ Perforated|
|Rear Wheels||6″ Casters|
|Drivetrain||Two motor, in-line Mid-Wheel drive/td>|
|Braking System||Regenerative and Electro-mechanical|
|Suspension Type||Active-Trac® (ATX)|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||16”x16-18”, 18”x18-20”, 20”x18-20”|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||19.75” – 21.25”|
|Battery Size (2 required)||(2) NF-22|
|Standard Battery Charger||3.5 amp, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range3,6||: Up to 19 miles at 300 lbs.; Up to 21.5 miles at 200 lbs|
|Warranty||5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors;
3 year limited on lithium battery.
1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.