The Meridian Medical Aruba Contour Group 1 Foam Mattress offers a therapeutically designed foam core that was created with state-of-the-art technology to provide superior pressure relief and comfort in three distinct areas: head and shoulders, torso and lower extremities. Relief of pressure in these areas help to prevent capillary occlusion, shear, skin abrasion and moisture build up; all of which can cause skin breakdown. The computerized fabrication process offers a sculptured surface to maximize airflow for each section of the body for comfort, providing therapeutic support and pressure relief that is far superior to a conventional innerspring mattresses.
The deluxe stretch nylon cover is durable, waterproof, anti-microbial and washable. It also features a waterfall zipper to prevent any fluids from reaching the foam mattress core. The bottom is constructed with a reinforced tri-laminate vinyl and non-slip protection for added safety.
- Single layer foam core
- Pressure relief and comfort in three distinct areas: head and shoulders, torso and lower extremities.
- Sculptured surface to maximize airflow
- Support and pressure relief that is far superior to conventional innerspring mattresses.
- Deluxe Stretch Nylon Cover
- Waterfall Zipper
- Urethane laminate to reduce friction, shear & contamination
- Bottom is reinforced tri-laminate vinyl with non-slip protection
- Compressed, rolled and boxed for cost-efficient shipping and delivery
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Meets California Flame Retardancy Standards TB# 117, 129 and 603 and Federal Standard 16 CFR 1633.
- Warranty: Two years on foam core/one year cover
- HCPCS Code: E0184*
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .