First-class features for an economy 3-wheel mobility scooter
Looks can be deceiving with the Go Go® Ultra X 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter. You’ll find the same incredible features, like battery range, miles per hour and even the latest in scooter styling, built into an economy class scooter.
You get Pride’s exclusive feather-touch disassembly., Your scooter easily disassembles into five easy-to-stow pieces. The heaviest component is just 29.5 pounds.
Modern-looking shrouds wrap around a powerful, portable mobility scooter, which offers up to 8 miles on a single charge and a 24-volt DC motor that provides top speeds up to 4.3 mph.
The Go Go Ultra X 3-Wheel’s performance specs go toe-to-toe with the leading portable scooters in its class.
Simplified components bring value to the Go Go Ultra X 3-Wheel
The Go Go Ultra X 3-Wheel uses a new lightweight, foldable seat design. Its mesh seat back provides supportive and breathable comfort with a 17-inch-by-17-inch, vinyl-wrapped cushion.
The tiller assembly includes an adjustment knob and convenient charging port. So, when you roll into your parking spot at the end of the day, simply plug in right below the controls to charge up for another day.
Go Go® Ultra X 3-Wheel Features:
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- (3W) Up to 4.3 mph maximum speed; (4) up to 4.1 mph maximum speed
- (3W) up to 8 miles per charge at 200 lbs., (4W) up to 8.9 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- New! Mesh back, 17”x17” compact foldable seat
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port conveniently located on tiller to charge your scooter
The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- HCPCS Code: K0899 – power mobility device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria